What better way to find out what a Flex error means than use a Flex app to find it. I put this little app together to search my blog and adobe’s compiler and runtime error pages. If it finds items in any of these locations the datagrid is populated. Clicking on the item opens it in a new tab or window. The Auto open results opens each result as it is found. This seems to work most of the time but sometimes it doesn’t open all the pages and I’m not sure why at this point. Anyway here are links to the pages themselves:
- Judah on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- suresh paleti on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- khanou on A file found in a source-path can not have more than one externally visible definition
- Judah on Flash Platform Error Repository
- Vijayarajan on Flash Platform Error Repository
Syntax HighlighterThis site supports SyntaxHighlighter. It can highlight your code.
How to highlight your code: Paste your code in the comment form, select it and then click a language link. This will wrap your code in a pre tag and format it when submitted.