- Judah on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- suresh paleti on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- khanou on A file found in a source-path can not have more than one externally visible definition
- Judah on Flash Platform Error Repository
- Vijayarajan on Flash Platform Error Repository
Syntax HighlighterThis site supports SyntaxHighlighter. It can highlight your code.
How to highlight your code: Paste your code in the comment form, select it and then click a language link. This will wrap your code in a pre tag and format it when submitted.
Daily Archives: February 15, 2007
Error #2032: Stream Error. This is the most read post on this site. After reading this please post your comments to help future visitors. Causes: This error appears to occur when the url or file is blocked or not found … Continue reading
Initializer for ‘defaultButton’: values of type mx.core.IFlexDisplayObject cannot be represented in text
Error: Initializer for ‘defaultButton’: values of type mx.core.IFlexDisplayObject cannot be represented in text. The property defaultButton of the Form element was expecting something other than a string. Here is the original source code: And the correct source code: Notice the … Continue reading
Error: Open quote is expected for attribute “url”. You get this error when you are not using the default character for single or double quotation marks. Usually word processing programs allow you to specify special typographical open and closing quotation … Continue reading