- Judah on 1087: Syntax error: extra characters found after end of program.
- Kristoffer on 1087: Syntax error: extra characters found after end of program.
- Judah on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- suresh paleti on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
- khanou on A file found in a source-path can not have more than one externally visible definition
Syntax HighlighterThis site supports SyntaxHighlighter. It can highlight your code.
How to highlight your code: Paste your code in the comment form, select it and then click a language link. This will wrap your code in a pre tag and format it when submitted.
Daily Archives: December 13, 2006
This error is generated when characters are located before the XML document type declaration. The very first line and very first characters of an XML document should look like this: <?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?> When characters (any character) is placed before … Continue reading