- qtpeng2009 on ArgumentError: Error #2082: Connect failed because the object is already connected.
- kavitha on Element type must be followed by either attribute specifications
- Asdfhgh11 on Error #2032: Stream Error.
- Judah on Error #2032: Stream Error.
- Judah on Using StageWebView within a UIComponent in Mobile
Syntax HighlighterThis site supports SyntaxHighlighter. It can highlight your code.
How to highlight your code: Paste your code in the comment form, select it and then click a language link. This will wrap your code in a pre tag and format it when submitted.
Daily Archives: December 13, 2006
This error is generated when characters are located before the XML document type declaration. The very first line and very first characters of an XML document should look like this: <?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?> When characters (any character) is placed before … Continue reading